LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Judgement_Day (Supervisor)     13 April 2010

rights in mother in law property

my sister in law has filed vague case under DV, case is still going, my brother is not staying with my parents,she had requested her wife to join us but she refused to join, she is not ready to go to his husband & harrasing my poor senior citizen parents. what step should we take to remove her from our house. Property is in the name of my parents. Does she have any rights in my parents property?

Learning

9 Replies

pls ignore my previous topic

my sister in law has filed vague case under DV, case is still going, my brother is not staying with my parents,my brother requested  her to join him, but she refused to join, she is not ready to go to his husband & harrasing my poor senior citizen parents. what step should we take to remove her from our house. Property is in the name of my parents. Does she have any rights in my parents property?

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     13 April 2010

she doesn' t have any rights over the property of your parents. But if you tried to evict her she can file DV case on  your parents also, so better deal with smoothly.

nidhi kalia (lawyer)     13 April 2010

I DO AGREE WITH MR. RAJEEV

sir she has already filed a case against my parents.

how 2 evict her from our house?

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     14 April 2010

with the of your lawyer in court in dv case move  application for her. state that she may file psudo 498a case against ur parents.it is better for her to allow to stay elsewhere.let court decide.She has no right over ur parents property.

Judgement_Day (Supervisor)     15 April 2010

sir what steps should be taken now?

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     16 April 2010

move an application in court through ur layer

Judgement_Day (Supervisor)     17 April 2010

bhagwat sir, in which court should i issue application.

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     18 April 2010

where the DV case is in progress.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register