Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ketan (Finance Consultant)     07 July 2021

Rights against early relieving

Hi,

I have resigned from my organisation and have 2 months notice but I am being relieved in a week, despite my disconsent. Do I have the rights to ask for a compensation in lieu of rest of notice period ?

Terms of my offer are as under : 

5. Resignation :

a) In the event of you deciding to resign from the services of Company, you will have to give Two (2) months prior written notice to the Company

b) In the event you fail to serve out the notice period specified herein, the Company shall be entitled to approach any Court of competent jurisdiction to recover all costs, damages, losses and expenses incurred by the Company as a result of your failure to serve out the notice period.

c) On or before the date of resignation you shall completely be signed off from all projects or
works assigned till date and you shall support to the Company in all the relieving process as
stated by the Company.

d) The date of relieving from the Company will be at the sole discretion of the Company.

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 July 2021

No compensation can be demanded. It is upto their sole discretion upon your past performance. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register