LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramakanth Siripalli   29 January 2020

right to information

I have asked bank regarding 4 documents through rti to provide certified attested copies,in return they provided me only 3, now what shall I do regarding the other one.please suggest me.
thank you.

Learning

3 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     29 January 2020

when i will get a dream which documents you asked from bank and what documents they provided to you , then i may feel at ease to reply your query.

Ramakanth Siripalli   29 January 2020

regarding locker account, it is joint locker hired by a couple, but it was closed without notice to one of the hirer, I m one of the hirer , I asked opening account form, closure withdrawal and the letter for closing the locker account and agreement . they did not provide me the closing letter. so now what should I do.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     29 January 2020

But when you were jointly operating the locker how come one of the parties can file for closing without any notice to other party .

What are the agreement terms ?If you feel aggrieved you can file your greveience before  RBI, but first  read the gareement and if you felt they did contrary to agreed terms then you can even sue for damages. Just place them on Notice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register