LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandhya   01 February 2023

Right of husband

There was a wife and Husband 
wife died at the time of post delivery. Now the baby boy  got 8th month still the baby is with wife parents. The wife parents are refusing to give baby to father ,What is the right of Husband is there any chance to get baby to the father custody ?


 3 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     01 February 2023

It is not actually now husband it is the guardianship of child and  only mother and father are the natural guardians of every child. The father should file for custody of child and the grandparents has no right to keep the child in these circumsatances.

Shashi Dhara   01 February 2023

As Father is natural gaurdian so approach civil court for custody of child.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     01 February 2023

Yes. The father of the child is a natural guardian and so he can file suit for the custody of his child.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register