Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar   04 January 2021

Reusing 498a cross exam report on crpc125

Hello Sir,

My wife filed 498a and Crpc125. Already 498a cross examination has been completed. There are lot of contradictions berween her 498a complaint and cross examination report. These contradictory statements from my wife will be helpful for the Crpc125. Can I reuse the 498a cross examination report for CrPC125?. Basically, Can I submit the 498a complaint and cross exam report along with the affidavit prepared for Crpc125?

Thanks

Learning

2 Replies

Mohd Musabbir Ansari (Legal Practice/Litigation New Delhi 09582547570 )     11 January 2021

YES YOU CAN PLACE STATEMENTS OF YOUR WIFE RECORDED DURING CROSS EXAMINATION IN THE TRIAL OF 125 CRPC. SUCH STATEMENTS ARE RELAVANT AND ADMISSIBLE IN EVEIDENCE AND COURT IS BOUND TO APPRICIATE IT.

Adv. Mohit Chahal (Advocate)     28 March 2021

certified copy of oral evidence of same person recorded in 498A IPC case may be produced in 125 CrPC proceedings to prove contradictions but you need to confront your wife about the same document during her cross examination in 125 CrPC case or atleast made relevant suggestions to her in 125 CrPC cross examination.

Regards
Mohit Chahal
Advocate
District Courts, Hisar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register