LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aryan   11 March 2021

Responsibility of husband

if a husband does not take responsibility for his wife and son and makes her wife quit her job. What action can wife take?

 5 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     11 March 2021

File a case against him by consulting a local advocate.

P. Venu (Advocate)     12 March 2021

What are the facts? What is the context?

Advocate Ankur Goel (Lawyer)     09 August 2021

Wife can file case for Maintenance.

Wife should start working.

meet local lawyer with full details

2 Like

Jack Evans   21 October 2021

Very nice, indeed.

Archana Pandey   19 January 2022

You can file an application to Magistrate, seeking Maintainence of you and your son under Section 125 criminal procedure code. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query