LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siddharth (Manager)     03 July 2023

Respected lawyers,need your advice

After my beloved mom who was an angel passed when I was 22 years of age,my father had secretly remarried again to an abusive lady who is from other state and they both had ill-treated and harassed me for 13 years especially the lady.After researching about her I came to know she is narcissist and abuser,she did the same to her previous two husbands,she is equal to dad's age i.e 60 years and does not have her own kids and treats her brother's kids as her's and is below average by looks( I don't care about looks or beauty, just to give hint I am mentioning as it's question to myself how he became hypnotized to her as she doesn't treat him well)
Out of 10 acres of our ancestral property,he wrote 5 acres and apartment flat on her name though she abuses him and doesn't look after him with value or respect.

It's not his self earned property, it's ancestral property. I want to file a partition suit.

I want to know should I file partition suit only at our native place district court or can i file even from the city where i live and work by approaching lawyer.

Kindly let me know. Thank you.


 3 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     03 July 2023

Suit for partition for property can be filed in the court whose jurisdiction property situates.

1 Like

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     03 July 2023

Yes.  Very well advised the above learned expert and I agree with his views of him,

1 Like

Siddharth (Manager)     05 July 2023

Thank you very much

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register