Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Resigned from private bank ,they provide onlyrelievingletter

Respected Sir

I recently join private bank After four month i resign from service of the bank

i pay three month salary as i did not give three month notice 

So they accept my resignation and they give only relieving order, they do not give character certificate

I see some blogs that public sector organization not accept only relieving order if they mention experience details

my doubt is that does character certificate is required from previous employer as i have received relieving order does it create any problem sir

i am in very tensed

Please replay sir

Thank u in advance

Learning

7 Replies

K.K.Ganguly (Advocate)     10 December 2014

No. Character Certificate is not required to be produced for joining a newcompany by submitting relieving order.

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     10 December 2014

You need not dwell upon the conduct and character certificate since your service is for a short period.

(Guest)

Thanking you Mr ganguly sir for your replay

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Isaac Gabriel

You need not dwell upon the conduct and character certificate since your service is for a short period.

Requested sir 

Does Relieving order is enough sir Because some of my friend says they need conduct certificate as well as relieving order if they mention in experience details in Resume or for applying Upcoming online application in any government jobs

Thanking You

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 December 2014

Character or conduct certificate is not at all required especially on the short tenure appointment like yours, infact you may even ignore this experience itself because it may rather fetch you adverse impact  on your career, analyse the pros and cons.

krishna kumar (Consultant)     12 December 2014

Dear Surya jee

when your are working in any public sector bank or any bank and got reliving order from organization then there is no need of character certificate.

if some vigilence case or any case pending then perivious organisation not relive before clearence.

reliving order means all things are clear

if your relation is good with reliving authority then you request to write one line on reliving order is

its character is good during working period

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 December 2014

If the company has stated good comments in relieving letter.....or separately by letter/email... it shall suffice

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register