Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Zahid Bilal   21 February 2020

Resignation from contractual teacher job after getting permanent govt job outside

I have been working in a cbse affiliated school since 2015 on contract basis which was getting renewed after every 11months. Now I got a permanent govt job and have to resign from there. Is one month prior notice necessary for getting my pay or I can get my pay by jus showing my official appointment order provided by govt department to get a pay from school.... Pls help me help and tell me the solution as per cbse laws

Learning

2 Replies

Raghav Arora   21 February 2020

This shall be governed by the contract that you must have signed when you took this job! 

If you can upload it here, the experts might be able to help you. 

Though generally there is always a clause for a month's notice before someone can leave a post. In case you don't do that you might have to pay more than your monthly salary to the school!

Zahid Bilal   21 February 2020

Yes sir there is a clause for one month prior notice but I heard that as per cbse bylaws any person getting govt job must be relived by school within 24hours after oroducing the formal govt appointment order... So how much is this statement true. Need ur help

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register