LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jasvinder   10 March 2021


The applicant purchase a land from builder he didn't got his project registered from rera and gave undertaking at time of saledeed that he will get rera registered in one month which I came to know after saledeed expected. The registrar didn't deliver saledeed and hold it due to not registered in rera. The afile case at rera authority for delivery of peaceful possession and compensation but now builder is taking stand that he had return back sale consideration to applicant firms which actually was payment of building material which builder purchased. Now my submission is saledeed can't be canceled even sale amount is returned though I don't admit it. It's registered document and can be canceled by registered document or civil court of law. The authority chairman is going prejudice and not hearing my complaint but setting enquiries on my papers though builder had taken gst input on building materials which I supplied to me


 2 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     11 March 2021

The facts, asposted, lack clarity. Please post complete facts.

H.M.Patnaik (Proprietor)     11 March 2021

Pl. get in touch with an experienced civil lawyer locally to take the matter in RERA authority

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register