LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

b2bhandshake (Consultant)     26 October 2018

Request speeding up hearing on a writ appeal in high court ?

This is regarding a matter in Karnataka High court. My lawyer had filed a Writ Appeal on a Petition for property under dispute against the local government. 

After an initial hearing on the matter the two-judge bentch admitted the case stating "The matter requires consideration."

It has been nearly two months since that and a  Hearing Date has not been announced. Is there anything I or my lawyer can do to request a faster hearing on this appeal ?

 1 Replies

Rabindra Singh (Advocate)     26 October 2018

However, in most urgent case, parties may mention

the application before the Hon‟ble Court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query