LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jainantony Antony   04 March 2020

repossession of land

The POA was executed in India.when i was in abroad i have no knowledge about false POA.only after my return from abroad i came to know about this entire transaction.which was on in the last year.

Learning

4 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     05 March 2020

Desr querist,

You have to file suit for posession and declaration and crminal complaint against the person.

Regards,

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     05 March 2020

If you wanted to clarify on a post already made by you, for the sake of continuity, you have to post such clarifications in that post.  Your earlier post you can find many suggestions on getting possession of the land, given to your brother/relative when you were abroad, which was sold by him, and fraud was later learnt by you.  Now that you say that POA is itself forged (Again, you have failed to inform the relevant dates on date of knowledge of fraud) as suggested in earlier post, the proper way is to contact a local advocate and file a declaration suit praying for cancellation fo sale deed obtained by the third party on the strength of forged POA.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     05 March 2020

If you have learnt of false POA or sale during last year, contact your advocate as expeditiously as possible to file declaration suit.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     06 March 2020

What is the actual problem since you have regularly been posting such academic questions such as:

Date repossession of land

Civil Law 04 March 2020 repossession of land

to get possession of land 

immunity of lawyers

immunity of lawyers 

to get possession 

to get possession 

to get possession

to get possession 

application of sec.34IPC 

apply of section34 

mact case 

unregistered document 

agreements 

accident case 

defacto complainant 

302 ipc

defacto complainant 

accident case

permission to attach can overcome statutory bar 

pension realated Judgments 

murder and culpable homicide 

attraction 302 

false document Civil Law 29 January 2020

Next Popular Discussion view more 

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/display_by_members.asp?member_id=576914

Whether LCI Admin is unable to find abuse of this site ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register