LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BHASKARA SASTRY (advocate)     03 April 2011

replay

my brother also is an advocate he having 6 years practicing experience in the city i am having 4 years experience. my question is that on 12/1/10 we both found an advirtizatement that wanted jr.advocates in a famous finance company. we gone for interview and my brother empanaled as an junor council in the company. to look up the matters in the court and fallow up the casess and fining petitions in the execution side. but ther was a sr. advocate that his work  is fining suits . they not given any agreement.

my brother fixed monthly fee fixed by the company is 4500/- in execution they giving vakalat and crp32petitions.this work is not derogatory to the the professional work. they given monthly fee cheque since 1/6/11 but I find in the signature slip it is clearly mentioned that staff salaries but we are not in attendants register ,no ppf or esi no tds also not cutting  his work is only doing preparing plaints give notices to defaulters and execution o f court decrees.

retainer fee now he fearing and feeling mental tension that if it was come under misconduct of profession.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register