IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rantidev sain   24 October 2018

Rental query

I am a business man. my farm establish on a rental property.... 90years ago... now the property owner threading me to leave the property.... now what can I do? help me plz...


 2 Replies


hi, sir or madamĀ 
how to aske questions under RTI
i brought house 6 month before, i got watter connection name transfer bill, tax bill and name transfer electricity bill but still i not get patta transfer bill..
watter name transfer bill and cation card got through RTI ACT, 2005

kindly send patta transfer pettion sampleĀ 
and samlpe questions

thank you

Sachin Bansal   24 October 2018

if your case in Delhi then plz call me at 9811455868

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query