Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ravi sankar   16 September 2021

Rental agreement Misplaced

Hi professionals

we have took one flat on rent in Bangalore

where agreement is registered for 11 months

but we have vacated flat in middle.of agreement

owner deducted 1 month rent as charges for early termination - which is fine for us

owner is asking for original rental agreement to clear the settlement amount - is that mandatory to return rental agreement to owner

as we have misplaced it somewhere during shifting

is there any alternative solution for this

 1 Replies

Shashi Dhara   16 September 2021

If it is registered take certified copy and enclose a stamped notarised affidavit about missing original ,if he refuse issue legal notice and go to court for recovery of remaining balance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query