LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

P Gupta (Practice)     24 February 2008

Rental Agreement for apartment

1) Is it possible to rent out an apartment by giving Power of attorney by Owner to his representative (parents)? Can the performa available at following link be used for this purpose?

2) Is it also possible to give the apartment on lease to someone (parents) (may be at zero rent) and then he/she (parents) can sub-let as per their discretion? Who gets the rent in this case, original owner or the person sub-letting?

3) Which of the above is better for a person who is abroad currently, Power of Attorney or Lease/sub-Lease?


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads