rent increase

Dear all, As of now my tenant is paying Rs.20,000 per month as rent , i have been asking him to increase the rent from the past two years with no result. The actual rent value is much higher in that area.

The municipal tax i have been paying is Rs. 30,000 per annum.Can i go to the court to get an increase in rent and how much can i expect?



Legal Consultant / Solicitor

what is the property, what are the infrastructure and where is the location to be proved by you for positive points. 

You can file application for fixation of fair rent before Court.

However, i use to advise that is not good. The fixed rent by Court cannot increased further till the tenancy 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x