LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishnu P Sopanam   09 July 2020

Rent arrears

This is regard to my earlier query about fixation of Fair rent .I have few doubts

The case was filed in April 2016 in lower court.The verdict came in 2019.Court allowed monthly rent of Rs 4800 with annual hike of 10 percent.They have filed appeal in District court and appeal dismissed incourt in 2020. can I claim rent of 4800 with 10 percent hike from 2016.when the opposite party is not remitting the arrears of rent in court what should be done

whether the opposite party can go for appeal in high court


 3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     10 July 2020

As the case was handled by a professional since 2016, he is always the best person to give you further guidance. Members can not foretell whether the OP can go for appeal or not.

Shashi Dhara   10 July 2020

File e.p to recover arrears of rent.ur Dvocate wl guide you.

P. Venu (Advocate)     10 July 2020

Please post in the same thread.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register