LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunilkumar   25 May 2016

Removed from central service eligible for upsc

HI, My Brother was removed from central services (Dept of posts India) due to long absconding from duty, Now is he eligible to such prestigious UPSC jobs, As per CCS Rules Removal from service is not a bar from future employment but still we are confusion whether it would affects his dream career.

Learning

16 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 May 2016

removal is no bar for further employment

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     26 May 2016

I agree with expert advise of Mr. Sudhir Kumar removal is no bar for future appointment, even then your brother shall have to face/submit reason for his "long absconding" (as stated by you) or "long absence" from duty without prior permission/ sanctioned leave/unauthorised absence, which is misconduct on the part of employee and puts a question mark on his character, anticident and future employbility.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 May 2016

Clearing an exam and interview are different.

He has to convince the recruiters.

P. Venu (Advocate)     26 May 2016

Theoretically, removal is no bar for further appointment in Government. But the question why he has allowed hislef to removed from service for misconduct if he has been so passionate about "prestigious UPSC jobs"?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 May 2016

If possible and suitable to you he may show all docs on record to an able counsel specializing in labor-service matters and understand the merits and remedies if any, and attempt to call back the orders of removal.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     27 May 2016

The author has either concealed vital information or set the question paper for experts in the form of present query.

sunilkumar   27 May 2016

Hello Sir, I am sorry if i did not provide you sufficient information on my query. After completing my engineering i entered into Postal Dept with low cadre after servicing four years, I recognized myself..And to come out of this i had sent MC and SR with all doc to get sanction leave when i was in transit from one office to another office, Later that part i was busy in Coaching& unable to send subsequent Medical certificates and leave application forms,From now Two months before when i came to know charge sheet framed against me, went to Higher authority begged like anything else, And i was deceived by My Supdt that if i could admit to charges framed against me then i would accept my resignation but he removed me after my confession.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 May 2016

You need the support of very able counsel to get out of it.

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     29 May 2016

copnslt local lawyer.

P. Venu (Advocate)     30 May 2016

Mr. Sunil Kumar, the first posting shows that your brother was the  person involved, but the second posting reveals that it was not your brother but you are the person involved.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 May 2016

Mr.Venu is right.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     31 May 2016

New fact indicate you acted foolish and closed doors of appeal

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     31 May 2016

Originally posted by : P. Venu
Mr. Sunil Kumar, the first posting shows that your brother was the  person involved, but the second posting reveals that it was not your brother but you are the person involved.

Who will be the loser by this hide and seek and giving half facts?

He only

Sunil   10 November 2017

Can he get job where interview is not..like clerical job..should he mention about past job during apply for any clerical job if experience is not mandatory requirement.. PLEASE reply it is my case

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register