Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh Kumar Pandey (Manager HR/IR)     22 February 2015

Remedy

Dear Members 

I am an account holder of SBI in Lucknow and doing job in Bijnor.Salary of our company employees goes in two banks namely PNB and SBI chandpur Bijnor(CBS branch).Main Banker is PNB.I am associated with my current company since more than 1 year. Usually our salary submitted in banks by 10th of every months.Usually PNB credited our salary with an hour or same day but SBI did not.Some times it takes 2 weeks to credit our salary.This makes miserable management of my household chores especially school fees and other monthly dues. Is there any remedy through consumer forums.

Learning

1 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     22 February 2015

Give a complaint in the writing to the manager sbi and narrate all these points to him and take the receiving from him, generally all the banks credit the account on the same day being of CBS facilities, if problem not rectified then complaint to the banking ombudsman, most probobally your problem will be solved, if not then file a complaint before district consumer forum by attaching photocopy of complaint to bank manager and banking ombudsman, only then court will consider your claim/ complaint, this is the procedure, narrate all and ask for the claim for delay in your petition .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register