Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pankaj verma   09 December 2022

remedies for compensation or stay

i have constructed a house on govt land which is given by govt to me as a bhakhra visthapit but on record it's in the name of ho government but adverse possession by the rail line is going in this land so railway authority has issued me a notice for dismantle my house without any compensation.. my adverse possession is from last 40 yearsso I save it or for compensation to rehabilitation..


 1 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     09 December 2022

Did you seek and obtain title of the government land by adverse possession through court process?

Consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts and proper guidance / advise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register