LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shrinivas S.Limaye   30 March 2023

Relinquishment deed not registered but it's notarized

My sister gave relinquishment for my mother's self earn property in chs,Mumbai in 1998,now she is refusing it and demanding money from me.


 2 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     30 March 2023

Share in immovae propertg can only be  relinquished by registered release deed.Unregisterrd release deed is not valid in eye of law.

Sidhhi   30 March 2023

Mr Limaye, what if you emotionally black mailed her to gift her share. What made her relinquish her share? Money makes enemies?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register