LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

megh dute (TSI)     12 July 2013

Relif the parents from daily trial date

Respected Member,

I am faceing the trail of ipc 307 with 498a,406,323. The complainer give aligetion to my old age parents and u/m sister.

Now i want to give the relif from daily court attendence to my parents. So is their any law or sec for that?

Please help me.

Thanks & regards



 5 Replies

Ashok, Advocate (Lawyer at Delhi)     12 July 2013

You can seek exemption from personal appearance from the trial court. The advocate may appear instead. The court may generally grant such exemption if you show some compelling reasons.

Ad Amjad Ali (Advocate )     13 July 2013

In criminal cases rarely exemption is given to regular trail. In absense of accused, fair trail cant be expected.Try to file a application for exemption, it may be given based on the circumstances like old age etc .

megh dute (TSI)     14 July 2013

Thank you very much to all of you for giveing me your valuable reply.

megh dute (TSI)     14 July 2013

Ad Amjad Ali sir why fair trail is not expected with out accuse.

Rajaramana RV (Employee)     15 July 2013

How long has it been megh dute since your case has started. Has your chargsheet been fined and your case submitted to sessions court.

You can try for your parents as they are old age. Ask your laywer to furnish the details to the court with their age proofs but ensure you attend court regularly. Why do you have daily court attendance - please answer this question. Generally dates are given every 14 days or more. How long has your trial been on? Let us know the details so the forum can guide you better

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register