LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tejaswi P   23 March 2022

Related to hdma and rera

We have recently purchased a villa. It has hmda and RERA approvals. There is no proper approach road when we bought it. But the builder agreement says that they will build a proper cement road. Now the builder has started the road work and it has been stopped by a local person saying that it is his land and that the builder cannot build the road. This so called local person has political support. He has brought rowdies from Punjab and they are stopping us from building the road. We are very much worried since we have invested a lot in the villa.


 1 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     29 March 2022

You can ask builder to take proper demarcation of land and then start the work and if that person will stop builder from doing work in his land, builder can approach the court or police for help.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query