LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ANKIT   10 July 2020

Regular and interim bail

If we want to file a bail in high court whether regular or interim, we have to file it seperately  for each of them  or we can ask for it in one application only.

Learning

7 Replies

Adv Sagar Raj   10 July 2020

first you have to file regular bail application, then file an application for interim bail,also known as parole. it will be heard alongwith your regular bail.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     11 July 2020

Sagar Raj   13 July 2020

can i expect some professionalism?? never mind

Adv Sagar Raj   13 July 2020

u could have more specific instead of being sarcastic.

Sagar Raj   13 July 2020

i know my mistake, but unfortunately there is no option to edit. and morover that doesn't give you right to say whatever you want. i don't even know you. u should have corrected me there but choosed to show your smartness by defaming me. that's how you behave with people. u may have more qualified than me but that doesnt mean u can insult me. why whould i be ashamed ?? everyone is learner, i accepted my mistake. ok. choose your word rightly or else i have much to say.

how can a toxic people like you be a mentor here or anywhere. u really need to work on that. i could see how replied mr. ankit, that one was also sarcastic. admin of this page should banned you immediately. and morover my suggestion was right , mistake i termed it as parole. now go get your life, you must be frustrated in your life. may god bless you.

oh, i didn't know your age, that you are senior. i am really sorry sir. my intention was not bad. i take my words back.
i thought m talking to some person with same age.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register