Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kavi (lawyer)     21 January 2009

Registration of Private detective agency

Dear friends,

We are running a private detective agency in tamil nadu, we have registered under company's Act. Whether any specific registration for detective agency is required ( Not old laws)

Learning

7 Replies

sanjoy kumar (advocate)     21 January 2009

Mr. Kavi,

Your query is incomplete. Please furnish more details like nature of your job performed by your agency and number of employees. Secondly, you must explain whether it is purely a detective agency or it also provides security and / or other services ?

kavi (lawyer)     23 January 2009

Dear Mr.sanjoy kumar,

I will give the complete details.  Nature of the job done is investigation, survilence and  tracing of missing persons. There are 10 regular employees and 15 part timers. We are not providing security services  purley a detective only .Please help me out

MANVENDRA DIWEDI (md)     03 May 2011

mai apni ditactive agency ka registration karana chahta hu. so plz help me how.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     03 May 2011

First do the real detective work , other things will follow.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     03 May 2011

for  "kavi"  &  "MANVENDRA DIWEDI"  :

1.  In Mumbai (maharahstra)  the Registration of  "private detective agency" is to be done with the Police Commissioner (law & order dept) and also license has to be obtained under the Arms Act.   The local Crime Branch submits the report to the police commissioner, after which registration certificate is granted, subject to compliance of various parameters.

2.  The above should be applicable in Tamil Nadu, and dept. or ministry of  "law & order" may be approached for registration formalities.

3.  Every state has a Association of Detective agencies,  to which you have to be affiliated.

4.  For Pan-India operations, the central home ministry grants the registration, in consultation with other law enforcement agencies, subject to minimum years of experience (details not availble)

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

MANVENDRA DIWEDI (md)     14 May 2011

Sir,

Nivedan hai ki mai apne desh & samaj ki sewa karna chahta hu jiske liye apni private Ditective Agency ka rgistration karana chahta hu so plz kindly help me & plz tell me that what is the proces of reigstration of private ditective agency.

thanks

AMIT KUMAR DUBEY

M.A. LL.B.

MANVENDRA DIWEDI (md)     14 May 2011

Dear Sir,

Plz help me and tell me that how v can registerd our ditective agency

Amit kumar dubey  ( MANVENDRA DIWEIDI)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register