Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divakar luffy   19 November 2020

registration agreement on revenu site ( property)

Hi, I am purchasing a revenue land in Bangalore India, and currently the registration are closed as per government rules, because of this the owner of the land has suggested to do an "registration agreement" He also told that I will get my details on EC document and he said by this agreement 90% land will be mine and later he will sign when registration opens back, how can I proceede on this? Can this be possible? And safe?

 3 Replies

rajuchowdappa   19 November 2020


Get the property documents from the land owner and consult the Advocate in personally. Thereafter on his suggestion you can make out the decision.

I am Advocate from Bangalore and you can contact me to this number 9980635871. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     20 November 2020

It is only a local advocate who can assist and advise you.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate and Legal Consultant)     21 November 2020

Contact and consult a local lawyer for better appreciation of facts/ documents and laws / rules applicable on the subject.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query