Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumaravel Thirunavukkarasu   11 November 2018

Regarding - Wrong Measurements are updated in Patta name Transfer & sub division

Respected Sir,

I am applied for patta sub division and name transfer in Pallavaram Taluk office (Chennai), they are rejected my application with out reasons, again applied and given petition to Tamilnadu CM, finally I got patta to my name, but measurements was wrongly updated in patta, in Sale deed 730 Sq.Ft individual house for patta shows as 486 Sq.Ft only, again I given petition to Tamilnadu CM, they are told we will take measurements again, but still no action from Taluk office, please advise shall I submit Ration card and Aadhaar card to District Collector office or file case in court, Thanks

Regards,

Kumaravel T

Learning

4 Replies

selva raj   12 November 2018

you can file a consumer case. as you are a consumer for the fees you have paid.contact a consumer organization.

Kumaravel Thirunavukkarasu   12 November 2018

OK sir thankyou

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     12 November 2018

1. For filing consumer case, first, you have to submit a prescribed application to Tehasildar office for making a survey and must pay such fees as CONSIDERATION.

2. You have to wait for a month and then file RTI Application seeking information as follows:

3. Information solicited:

a. Please provide reasons on record for not making a survey of the land as per application dt......by.....even after receipt fees of Rs....as consideration.

b.Please provide time frame fixed under citizen charter for completing such survey.

4. Equipped the response as evidence and then issue a simple notice by Regd post to Tehasildar as follows.

i. A sum of Rs.....was paid as consideration for surveying land in S.No.......of .....yards.

ii. As per citizen charter, the survey should have been completed within ..............days from the date of receiving such application and amount.

iii.  Till date survey was not completed.  As there is a deficiency of service and harassment,  this notice under Consumer protection act for completing the survey within 15 days from the date of receipt of this notice failing which the citizen has to file consumer complaint before District Consumer forum for such remedies of harassment and compensation etc.

5.Wait for a month and file complaint before District consumer forum and let the complaint contents not exceed one legal page and enclose notice and challan paid for survey.  Appear as party in person.   There are no fees in District Consumer forum.  The total costs including postage may not exceed  Rs.100/-

In addition to the above efforts make a complaint to Collector that authorities have cheated you by providing lesser land than shown in patta and ask him to investigate into the matter as you suspect a foul play.

Kumaravel Thirunavukkarasu   12 November 2018

Sir,

Already paid Rs. 50 to Taluk office on Feb 2018 and wrong measurements updated in Patta and I given petition to Tamilnadu CM cell on 04 /05 /2018, just now I registered RTI. Thanks for Advise sir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register