LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna Rao   29 August 2020

regarding the credit card legal notice

how can I face the credit card legally.Can I appoint the lawyer and face that legally? Because I am not able to pay the bills.

Learning

2 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     30 August 2020

No facts posted for consideration and obligation.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     30 August 2020

As you can afford to engage an advocate, take his guidance as no one from this forum can guide you the process of evading credit card dues on the ground that can not afford to pay, as legally you are bound to pay for such amounts you have utilized and it is not proper to spend that amount, which you can not repay.   Credit card organizations are not charity organizations and accountable for such recovery and they are aware as to how to recover such amounts and they (include outside agency Special purpose vehicle) are well equipped to deal with such chronic defaulters.  You can never evade and engaging advocate is extra cost and your creditworthiness has already fallen and you can not borrow single rupees from financial institutions.   Understand the seriousness and try to search for sources to liquidate the outstanding through compromise with credit card organizations.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register