Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Munish kumar   08 March 2020

regarding see the final award paper copy

Dear sir
My name is munish Kumar my daughter is student of nursy class. School announced the results only by report card of final exam but I want see the final exam paper of some subjects by school staff denied and demand monay for 200 hunder for per paper to see the final paper . When I asked from principal same reply that thay are unable to you provide the award copy of final results . Plz tell me that about any act which provide information about any particular fee . can school staff demand fee for showing exam peper copy when I given letter and asked them give me paper copy I will pay the perticular fee according to your demand they tell me that we will ask from higher authority than give you all. Plz provide any pdf copy of any law pls reply me
Regards Munish Kumar

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     09 March 2020

1. A student is entitled to get copy of his/her answer sheet AS A RIGHT on payment of a prescribed fee fixed either under RTI act or in general.  First let the student issue a notice demanding for such a copy of the answer sheet, and on the written denial of that institution file a case before District Forum or State Information commission depending on that case.  There is a prescribed period for providing such answer sheets after the announcement of result and know basics by personally contacting the Administrative officer of the college.

P. Venu (Advocate)     10 March 2020

Nursey classes are informal arrangments for the children to learn through play. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register