LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

akhil (astt. prof)     16 July 2014

Regarding section 432

this is to know the procedures and the conditions for the mercy letter to the governer of the state. as my father has been held guilty by the district court and convicted for the offences under Sections 307 and 332 of the Indian Penal Code (hereinafter referred to as `IPC'). He has been sentenced to undergo rigorous imprisonment for four years . high court also reject the appeal .  and in supreme court the SLP got rejected.. there is no other opition for us. please guide us how to proceed further ? 

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 July 2014

a binding decision of the Supreme Court/High Court can be reviewed in Review Petition. The parties aggrieved on any order of the Supreme Court on any apparent error can file a review petition

actually the case is against the lady judge who is Civil Judge (Junior Division) at that time. and my father is advocate there. due to some arguments my father attacked her in the court, but after that case was reported , family talked with that lady judge and she agreed with a statement that she will not make her advocate to stand in the court. as the case is against the judge that is why ever judge basically refuse the petition file.

how to fill the application for the mercy to the governor of the state. what are the requirement and procedure of doing this.

Section 432 in The Code Of Criminal Procedure, 1973
432. Power to suspend or remit sentences. 
what is the procedure for filling. who will fill it , any advocate or by the family???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register