Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishweshwar Yelagandula   30 May 2023

Regarding my plot which i recently got to know it is in ftl limits

Hello Sir,

I am a Middle class person with a normal software job.  I have invested in purchasing a Plot in a Venture by name HPR Gateway (Managed by HPR projects) in Sardar nagar Village (Near to Tukkugda) , Hyderabad in Year 2016. Before purchasing the Plot, i have reviewed the LP number allotted by HMDA for this layout, also the ongoing developments in this layout and thought it will be a good investment.  The final approval was pending from Year 2016 onwards and we were not shared the reason for pending by HPR.

In Year 2020, due to Heavy rains, the Venture got submerged due to the nearby Raviryala Pedda Cheruvu lake. We were shocked and contacted the HPR Gateway management to enquire about this unexpected situation and they have convinced us that they will remove this water and strengthen the Lake Bund. We thought that it is true and hoping that issues will be resolved once they remove the Water and they can also get Final approval for the layout. We have kept waiting from 2020 till 2023 and even now the Half of venture is submerged. HPR Management says if the Layout Survey nos come in FTL, how the HMDA gave them Draft LP no for which they have paid lot of money. So we are in a dilemma whether the fault is with HPR or with HMDA / Irrigation dept..

Recently we got to know that HMDA in its letter in Year 2017 had cited some objects that some Survey nos of this Laput are in FTL and asked them to remove them to get Final LP.  We also got to know there is a PIL 195 / 2016 pending in Court to check the FTL limits for Ravriyala lake as per the recent news about this lake during last year. 

HPR Directors and Management are cheating us from several years saying that they are trying to get Final approval for this HPR Gateway Layout.  It is clear that they layout is impacted by FTL limits and we may not get final approval unless those Survey nos are removed.  This layout has 440+ plots and atleast 100+ owners like me discussing in Watsapp how to proceed with this issue. We are also not sure if we want to file a case against HPR and HMDA, it will have more impact if we file as an individual or through association of Plot owners.

Please guide us how to proceed with this issue. 

Thanks & Regards,

Vishweshwar

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register