Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

immanuel rose   23 October 2018

Regarding harassment by the chekar badi financer

hi

during the business time I had taken a hand loan of 2 lakhs from one financer where he catched interest of 40k to pay everyday as a 0ay day loan I took even though because my situation was very critical and I had given him a documents of shop rental agreement
my cheque 2
Company cheques 2
and I had signed on everything
but the amount was given Through cash and I had paid 1 lakh back and remaining I took time for 3 months and after 3 months he called I said another 2 months times but now he is asking again to give 2 lakhs including interest for the time he is given what is the solution please help

Learning

3 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     23 October 2018

Your facts are not complete to advice and lack clarity.

Sudheendra (Social worker )     24 October 2018

As you yourself have mentioned that he is chekar badi financer, he seems to be claiming the amount that he is claiming.

I had given him a documents of shop rental agreement my cheque 2 Company cheques 2 and I had signed on everything 

Question: Did you sign on any agreement at the time of receiving the loan amount by submitting the above documents? if so, what were the terms of it?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     24 October 2018

You are aware of the complications involved in raising such finance, and willingly executed necessary documents.  Please contact a local advocate, explain him the facts and avoid posting such facts in open forum, as some times the evidence may go against you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register