LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Kumar   01 March 2024

regarding government job

if I am in government job and I filed a divorce case and my wife files a maintenance case and false cases, then I can fight the case.
in this if court send me to jail in any scenario then will I be able to rejoin government job???
or if I am unable to give maintenance to her or I can fight till end?

also if we are not happy with the courts decision then we can go to higher courts and whether from higher court to lower courts???


 3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 March 2024

If you disobey the court order then the court may convict you for not complying with the court order.

If you are sent to jail then the department can terminate your services for that reason 

1 Like

Kumar (Government Employee )     02 March 2024

Best thing is not to go out of relationship. Try to love her, counsel her. Try to get back to relation. Give her trust. 

The above thing can be done if and only if it you divorce is valid..

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 March 2024

Being in relationship or living an adulterous life is not an offence. 

You may decide on this as per your desire. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register