LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More



Dear Sir / Madam,

I'm S.Viswesh from Malleshwaram,Bangalore - 55. I got married in (20-04-2009) through Bharat matrimonial web site in Jayanagar,Bangalore at Thirumala Balaji temple, for six (6) months my wife was staying with me in Chennai after she got pregnant then she came to her home town ->(Bangalore) on her own complete interest leaving us (My father and myself) in Chennai itself for one (1) year. After her moving my father and myself were staying in Chennai until our parental property which is to be sold out. Unfortunately, my father's legs was broken by falling down from the stairs and immediately got operated in (Chettinadu hospital,OMR) which is in Chennai, Then later we both also moved to Peenya 2nd stage,Bangalore-58. At that time I was assisting my father and I couldn't go or search for any outside jobs but I was doing home based jobs, by seeing this situation my wife (Shuba.S) got angry upon me and started quarrelling with me daily and she doesn't like me working at home behind her mother and relatives were supporting her for her rude attitude. We both were helpless and suddenly planned to move out of our Bangalore rented house. One fine day after my wife went to job we took all our important things and ran away back to Chennai leaving my son (Aran.V) now aged about 7yrs old studying 1st std with her without informing anyone, this incident happened in 2013 likewise twice we ran away due to her irresistable torture cum heavy fight then atlast I had a firm mind to come back to stay with my wife in Bangalore at the same rented place. Then I was extremely feeling guilty and ashamed of myself plus moreover my wife told me that if she wants to trust me further more I had to do something great for her, due to this reason only I transferred my parental money 10 Lakhs Rupees to her personal account dated (11-06-2013) through cheque from my personal account. Details as follows:- 

1) My Syndicate Bank (Jalahalli cross,Bangalore) account number :- [60032010094434]

2) My Wife's Vijaya Bank (Malleshwaram,Bangalore) account number :- [1139010110018]

3) Cheque number which was transferred from my S.B account to my wife's S.B account :- [290016286004]

 after buying a half vacant site of about (600 sq.ft) in Gangonhalli, near nice road,Bangalore which is also sold out recently due to insufficient of money for running my family life and for paying my son's school fees which is per annum. At that time my wife was working in a company called SBM infotech,Electronic city,Bangalore.

Note :- (This story was narrated by my wife. In the SBM infotech an account section person used to dorge and blackmail her daily in the office (I don't know for what reason he blackmailed my wife) and he came to know that she was having my parental money 10 lakhs Rupees, he used to follow my wife till our house, these all matters happened without my complete knowledge. One day she gave her ATM card along with the password, her bank passbook to that account person. He used to draw the amount from various ATM centres and swiped the ATM card in the different shopping malls so by this way he took 7 lakhs Rupees and remaining balance 3 lakhs Rupees my wife spent for her father's medical expenses after receiving the ATM card,bank passbook from him in the same time) even my father was also extremely ill but she din't gave not even one (1) rupee for my father's medical treatment. Her father was a drunker and used it as per his wish. He was not working and partially he lost his eyesight. He got operated and admitted in Jayadeva hospital & later on Fortis Hospital,Bangalore. There was only six (6) months of gap between both of our father's death. My father died on (05-01-2014) & her father passed away on (05-06-2014). Then later on she silently switched her job to my son's school which was very near to my home in Peenya 2nd stage,Bangalore as a cashier cum receptionist there she used the school cash of about 4.5 lakhs Rupees for her personal use, later school management found her theft and talked with her mother & myself about ridiculous activity at that time even I also gave 25,000 Rupees which is in the attachment fyr... Later on one day my mother-in-law came to my home as a casual visit cum talk at that time I cross questioned her mother about school theft instantly my wife got severe angry & started beating me with the slippers and slapped my many times infront of her mother, her mother kept silent even after seeing this clash between us in our rented house. Then my wife told us that she gets irritated when we discuss about her school theft matter, moreover even that school principal gave me a letter in the school pad about her worst character. After few months we got shifted to Malleshwaram here also I'm living like a slave for them because there is nobody to rescue me from this hell. Even my relatives also spoked with my wife and their relatives about the 10 lakhs Rupees, after detailed talk they agreed to pay 15,000 Rupees monthly to myself but as days passed even they denied to pay the said amount. Still I'm staying with her only and planning to move from Bangalore. One day her brother threatened me over the phone to kill me who is a developing rowdy in Mathikere,Bangalore this incident was happened due to other reason for which I quarreled with his mother. In there family nobody likes me as all my parental money is gone. Even her mother told me to leave Bangalore. By the end of February 2017 I'm planning seriously to come back to my home town Chennai and from here I want to file the case & fight against my evil perverted wife. Kindly help me to get justice and if possible please file all the possible case ex :- section 420 etc. upon my wife where I want to see her behind the bars or I need my parental money back along with the divorce. I am also ready to pay the maintanence according to the Indian court orders after my 10 lakhs rupees money gets in my hand for my son's future. Presently & unfortunately right now I'm staying with my family only due to unavoidable circumstances like 11 months my house agreement period gets over only on 31-12-2019 in between I can't move any where. Totally, I'm dependent upon yourself only sir/madam. Thank you so much for reading and understanding my family history. Atlast but not the least please,please,please take proper action against my wife & their family and help me recovering my parental money 10 lakhs rupees which is the last asset for me for running my life. For all my complaints and claims I'm holding proper proof which is attached with this mail fyr... Thank you & wish you great day sir / madam.

(Mobile Number :- +91-9739625166)


 9 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     29 April 2020

You have unnecessarily posted the undesired facts in details. Even then I have read entire facts patiencely. When you had came to know the character of your wife and her tactics, why did you transfer your hard earned money in the personal bank account of your wife? In normal life, such transfers by husbands in the accounts of their wives is commmon but in the circumstances which you faced forcing you to leave your own house and live in a rented house at bangluru. Further why action was not initiated against the person who utilized Rs. 7 lakh under threat to your wife? It is more surprising that your inlaws became ready to return the said amount of Rs. 10 lakh by way of installments of Rs. 15,000/- per month despite of the fact that Rs. 7 lakh was utilized by an outsider under threat. You need to avai Free legal Aid from the local court by writing an application supported with your duly sworn affidavit narrating the entire facts in short and having no income to engage the counsel and bear the litigation expenses. Court shall provide you free of cost lawyer and all litigation expenses shall also be got reimbursed to such lawyer. You with the help of such lawyer, file the suit/petition/complaint, whatever is advised by him.


Dear sir, Thank you so much for replying me immediately. Hereby sir I didn't knew that my wife will do unpleasant actions against my family and I had mentioned that my brother-in-law promised me to repay 15,000 Rs as monthly installment at the time of our family meeting but as days passed on they failed to repay the said amount to me. So, that's why I was literally confused and don't know what to do then I thought to take legal advice from senior advocate's like yourself. Once again thank you sir and I'll follow as per your sincere instruction to me. Good night sir.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     30 April 2020

You need to consult local advocate for a remedy and always avoid posting unnecessary personal details in an open forum.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/     30 April 2020

Dear Querist

immediately rescue yourself and left that city and reached your home town and file a divorce case against her based on cruelty under section 13(1)(ia) of Hindu Marriage Act, if both of you are Hindu or under Indian Divorce Act if both of you are Christian.

if Hindu then file an application under section 24 of Hindu Marriage Act-1955 for pendente-lite maintenance from her.  you may also file a suit for recovery of Rs. 10 lacs through Legal Aid Counsel.


Dear Nadeem sir, Thank you so much for the immediate response. We both are Hindu and citizen of India only. I'll follow as per your instructions. Hereby, I have another doubt also that is can you please suggest me what kind of actions can be taken against my wife other than divorce of Hindu marriage act 13(1)(ia).

P. Venu (Advocate)     30 April 2020

First of all you need  to raise above your confused approach. That may perhaps require counselling.


Dear Venu sir, I'm unable to understand your point, I had narrated whatever I faced with me till today. I require the solution and not counseling I think, because I'm clear with me. My wife is not stable. Thank you sir.
Regards - Viswesh.S

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 May 2020

There are no legal remeies for the problems you are facing. It is only because you are taking actions not by choice, but by compulsions. Please introspect whether you have acted differently in the critical situations you had faced, as stated in your posting.


Dear Venu sir, I'm giving all my affections and love to my wife but still I'm not getting any respect or any positive resiprocation from her or from her family. They behave extremely rudely and especially my wife is so language fanatics. First she liked me then later on as days passed she (my wife) shows all kinds of disrespectful behavior. My parent's promise she is not talking with me for past 1 year. Can I get divorce and she has cheated me too in money matters. I gave 10 Lakhs as cheque for her safety but she is not re-paying me atleast half of the amount. I kept those amount to construct a new house for my family but everything went to waste. Please let me know what are all the actions I can take against my wife. Thank you sir.
Regards - Viswesh.S

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query