Upgrad LLM

regarding divorce

Asst Manager Accounts

Dear Sir,

My name is Ramakrishna. I from hyderabad 

I was married in the year of 2012.  After that me and my wife applied for mutual consent divorce with dowry settlement also (four months over from applied date)

Now my wife is blackmailing me and she is making me mad. She is sending very very ugly messages and she is scolding me by sending messages from her sister mobile and her father mobile she is not having mobile.

The following messages are received from her sister mobile.

1. I  am the son of prostitutor.

2. I will send your family member to jail and i will blast your lifes.

3. I never give you divorce.

4. I am a hijra.

5. I will give cheppal( foot wear) slap to your father and mother.

like this she is sending messages and i have so many messages like this so what i need to do how can i take legal action. how can i get divorce decree. Is this evidence is enough evidence to get divorce decree.

As per what sections i need file criminal cases.

request you to suggest me how to take further action.

Thanking you.


Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com)

These offence comes U/S 506 IPC. Ciminal Intimidation.


Please register a FIR against them by showing these electronic evidences as per Indian Evidence Act 1872. Police start investigate and take appropriate action against them.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x