IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sambasiva Sankar Pallagani (SSE)     16 June 2013

Regarding correction in marriage certificate

Hi Sir,

This is regarding correction in the marriage certificate.

Actually my wife surname printed as XXXtha instead of XXXta. I want to get corrected that.

What is the easiest procedure for this and how much will it take?

Please share your suggestions.


 2 Replies

upendra Singh Chandrawat (Advocate)     16 June 2013

Discuss this typographical mistake with the issuing authority and tell them to rectify this & if they require any document in this support them submit all those relevant documents. This process does't take much more time.

Sambasiva Sankar Pallagani (SSE)     16 June 2013

Thanks  for your reply Sir!!.

By the way the mistake is from our side only. While filling the application form I only wrote that.However the documents what we given is having correct details.

Will this can be resolved by talking with the corresponding people? As you said.

Please suggest.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query