Upgrad LLM

regarding consumer court


I had got my wood work done by a person.I had paid him 2.2L through  net transfer in his account out of which he finished 2.00L job and left the rest without completing.I wish to take him to consumer court for the left 20,000 job.

1.He has left the his rented accomodation and his new address is not known.As the registered address is a requirement to send a notice to opposition party ,can it be send to his e mail address instead?

2.I have his email address,the account number where I trasfered the money,his mobile numbers(which he is not picking up)

Can anybody guide me if Consumer court can allow the notice to be sent at e mail address of the opposition party instead of resigstered address if he is not available?

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

The digital signature of sender of e-mail is required on the e-mail notice. If such facility is used and get a printed copy of the same, then it is valid as per new cyber law. So signature is important on the e-mail.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x