Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek Majumdar (Analyst)     06 February 2012

Regarding consumer court

Hi,

I had got my wood work done by a person.I had paid him 2.2L through  net transfer in his account out of which he finished 2.00L job and left the rest without completing.I wish to take him to consumer court for the left 20,000 job.

1.He has left the his rented accomodation and his new address is not known.As the registered address is a requirement to send a notice to opposition party ,can it be send to his e mail address instead?

2.I have his email address,the account number where I trasfered the money,his mobile numbers(which he is not picking up)

Can anybody guide me if Consumer court can allow the notice to be sent at e mail address of the opposition party instead of resigstered address if he is not available?

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 February 2012

The digital signature of sender of e-mail is required on the e-mail notice. If such facility is used and get a printed copy of the same, then it is valid as per new cyber law. So signature is important on the e-mail.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More