Upgrad LLM

regarding chargsheet

my wife filed compalint under section 498a,323,504,406 & today we came to police station and met IO ND IO said that she have to submit the chargesheet ND she will not remove the name of the family members as per law, even after didn't get any evidence from the girl coz girl mention all of your family name in FIR. I have asked my lawyer about this nd he told me don't take tension let them submit the chargesheet. I don't know why my lawyer take it this so simple.please help me in this regard. also plz tell me what I have to do remove my family members name from the chargeheet.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x