Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaurav Valecha   29 April 2022

regarding case

respected all kindly help me i had filled case in consumer forum through my lawyer in lucknow to. my college regarding my fee refund on basis of many proofs but till now only pending for argument what to do now it's a long time


 7 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     29 April 2022

Argue your case.

Gaurav Valecha   30 April 2022

but lawyer is saying no one is sitting at time of date means judge nahi baithte and date bad jati hai kya koi court ka direction karaya ja sakta hau

anubhav Bhatt   30 April 2022

Your collage is private or State Government undertaking for more clarification you may contact us then I'll elaborate properly about your case.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile 📱 9198889990
1 Like

Gaurav Valecha   30 April 2022

how to contact you sir i m. from. prayagraj

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     30 April 2022

Change your lawyer if you are not satisfied with his /her performance or behaviour.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     30 April 2022

Let the forum take its own time and as your advocate is handling it, do not bother about it.  File Grievance in the online pgrms portal of the University Grants Commission praying for suitable directions to your college.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     30 April 2022


Consumer forum usually take 6-9 months to decide the case. If your case is prolong than 9 months then you can take second opinion from another advocate and find out the exact reason thereafter you can take decision accordingly. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query