LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Himanshu Kathait   18 April 2019

Regarding biometric installation

Sir , i am a student of law college swami ram thirth campus , H.N.B central University. Despite of it being a central University there is a register system in which many of teachers go on holiday than have there attendace registered on later dates . Which does not helps , as we have all the faculties there but very few give lectures. Because of bar council of India regulations we have a separate building for law department, that makes a separate library in the building too. But the faculty given charge was given 3 yrs back but he still has not taken the charge. One faculty may have his bar council registration ,and practice despite of being our faculty, i do not know exactly that he has a bar council registration or not but he has not given single lecture despite of being assigned subjects . He daily sits in the court.Sir can he be our faculty despite of having bar council registration? In my whole first year for which second semester exam starts in a few days, very few lectures has gone by and not a single competition like moot court , seminar etc has not conducted by the department. Sir we have talked to all the authority like h.o.d and director of our institution but no one helps they say as they are govt employee we can't help and nothing changes .legal aid department is held by same two persons one by the faculty who sits in the court ,second by the person given charge of library he is the most corrupt person. Student's Don't have that much guts go against this corrupt nexus as they hold our internal marks. Sir these faculties have apartment just inside the campus so they come as they feel like,even biometric installation would not change them as it would take attendance only once and they wil go back to there apartments. Sir please guide us how can we get help and change this system .

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register