LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak (NA)     14 July 2014

Regarding anticipatory bail

Sir/Madam My father got accused in a false case by my in-laws saying that he has snatched the will-deed written by my grand mother-in-law on 30-APR-2014 with the help of me,my mother and my uncle.Along with my father,the complaint is registered in the name of my mother,uncle and me. Whereas I am staying in my in-laws house even now. According to them, they filed a complaint in P.S then and there but as the police has not taken any further action they approached the P.S again on 5-JUN-2014 and so the police came to my father's house on 15-JUN-2014 and called him to the P.S. But the S.I didn't inform us anything and asked to get anticipatory bail before hand.He didn't even give us the FIR copy. Later we took one advocate and managed to get the FIR copy and filed a petition in the lower court for the AB. But due to some reason the petition was rejected. Then they have sent a notice from the HC for the immediate arrest of the accused. Then we filed a petion in HC for the same.But now its 10 days but the bail is sanctioned to my mother and uncle and not my father. One more point is that my father is a govt. servant. Also I want to add that in Sep-2014 I filled a complaint on my in-laws regarding the torture and harrassment they did on me in the P.S but they moved the case to Womens Cell and then an MoU was signed by me and my husband. It is clear from this fact that the case against my father has been filed as a counter against my previous complaint but still the bail petition is been pending in my father's case. Kindly suggest me something so that my father gets AB immediately. Thanks.

Learning

1 Replies

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     14 July 2014

Ur query is not clear to me...pls make clear facts

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register