LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gayathri b   10 February 2020

regarding adulteration and cruelty

husband filed a divorce case on the grounds of adultery and cruelty. how can he able to prove it. am the wife. i didn't done any adultery or cruelty but to maintain his illicit affair with other lady he cheated me and my kids. he is saying that he have photo graphs wch i have with my common friends there's no vulgarity in them. and he created some Facebook chats and Whatsapp chats. and also saying he have voice recordings is it accepted by court.
along with divorce op he filed injunction suit in family court to not to come to his home. is this petition will allowed by the court

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

The alleged adultery relationship need to be proved with evidences mostly circimstantial in nature.

Please note that Adultery section has been struckedoff from criminal law, however the same shall continue to be a ground for seeking divorce by any spouse.

The petition need to be stuided to tender appropriate legal opinion.

With r.r.t Injuntion petition, you can filed the counter to it.

Regards

Balachander Reddy

Advocate

Hyderabad

naresh (technician)     11 February 2020

no one on earth can file an adultery case against a wife who has children. It is clear that something is wrong . It gives very much pain if wife cheats on husband and in some cases husband's killed wife on the spot .. you are lucky you still alive . It is not possible in this life to stay with your husband if adultery is done better take divorce so that both can take care of children leaving this quarrel aside

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register