regarding a joint house property which is partially distributed

there is a self acquired house which is in the name of my grand father and during his life time they distribute the house in 5 parts one for himself and rest 4 parts to 4 sons equally, now grand father and grand mother is no more and as per the court decree my father has his 1/5th share, now the rest brothers don't want to distribute the fathers share and my father wants to distribute share as my father's and grand father's portion of house is joint and rest brothers house is separate so I am having difficulty in selling my 1/5 th portion I just only want my share 1/4 th portion from my grand father's property to sale my portion of property easily so please suggest me what I do and take from my brother to get my share and easily sale it please suggest
Lawyer 9830019661 Kolkata WB

In respect of your father's one fourth share in the deceased Grandfather's portion,your father is entitled to file Partition Suit against his brothers .Considering the joint nature of grandfather's portion and your father's portion( allotted one fifth share),your father can give written proposal to his brothers to purchase his portion specifying that otherwise your father will sale his portion to any stranger purchaser.  


thank you sir will you share the format for the proposal and is the proposal send via Indian post office as a Registered post



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x