LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhagyaban Panigrahi   10 October 2020

Reg Threat

Sir I belongs to Brahmin and my subordinate is belongs to ST category. Due to his in disciplinary activities I had submitted a report to the higher authority. Now the staff is threatening me to lodge false complain against me by taking advantage
of lower cast. Please help me by giving a draft complain.

Learning

6 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     11 October 2020

Please do not post and seek such help from an open forum.   The forum is dedicated for guiding citizens in providing legal advise and can not undertake drafting work without knowing the fact.   There may be many advocates locally.  Personally discuss with them and make a meaningful draft with date, timing incident and with names of those who were present during that time.  Never talk to him at any time and always talk to him in presence of some other employees.  If you fear for such threats, your life becomes miserable.  If you are not at fault and if your behavior is proper with other employee, the other subordinates can certainly stand and protect you.

P. Venu (Advocate)     11 October 2020

No service law is based on caste or community of the public servant. Perhaps, the things, even if real, could soften out if you improve yourself by thinking and acting as belonging to upper caste. The starting block is in seeing and treating every one of the employee as colleague, not subordinate.

Moreover, in every supervisory function, the official concerned should cultivate an innate capacity to distinguish a mistake from a mischief.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     11 October 2020

Originally posted by : Bhagyaban Panigrahi
Sir I belongs to Brahmin and my subordinate is belongs to ST category. Due to his in disciplinary activities I had submitted a report to the higher authority. Now the staff is threatening me to lodge false complain against me by taking advantage of lower cast. Please help me by giving a draft complain.

It would have been better to tolerate insubordination of staff or face the consequence, which is in favour of SC/ST employees.

You have already reported the activities of the staff, wait and watch for the outcome, without succumbing to the threats of implicating you'

It is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/documents, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.  

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     12 October 2020

Public service is supposed to mingle woth different walks of life.So far office is cocerned maticulous hadling without any infifferene is the need of the hour.So try to treat him amicably eventhough he puturbs.

Smar tcric   13 October 2020

www.Hotmail.com.au

hcarewards.me

paycheckplus.cyou

www.hotmail.com

thetollroads.vip

avadhesh Paliwal   18 October 2020

IF YOU ARE NOT DONING ANY WRONG WITH YOUR EMPLOYEE THEN WHY ARE YOU FEAR IF THEY DOING ANY FALSE CASE THEN YOU HIRED A LEGAL CONSULTANT BECAUSE ITS A QUETIONG OF EMPLOYEE AND EMPLOYER SO THERE IS NOT ANY CONCERN ABOUT THAT YOU ARE BELONG TO UPPER CASTE AND THEY SC/ST...

COURT WILL TREAT IT AS A EMPLOYEE AND EMPLOYER PLEASE DONT FEAR

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register