LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MadhuGunavathy (others)     31 January 2023

Reg civil case appeal

Dear Sir/Madam,

Kindly give your advice , if the civil suit is dismissed from Principle district munsif court then we need to appeal in high court or District level court?  kindly give your advice.





 7 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     31 January 2023

You need to approach the District Level Court in Appeal.

2 Like

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     31 January 2023

Yoj have to file Civil Regular Appeal before District Judge Level Court.

2 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     01 February 2023

Well analysed, opined and advised by experts, I concur.

1 Like

MadhuGunavathy (others)     01 February 2023

Thank you sir for your valuable advice.

Can We directly appeal in high court instead of District level court for this civil case? .  Kindly give your advice.



Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     01 February 2023

Can you join university soon afer schololing in India ? 

sahithi reddy   01 February 2023

A civil regular appeal has to be filed before a district judge level court.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     06 February 2023

Your lawyer has to move appeal as per prescribed law / procedure and not as dictated by you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register