Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Refusal 2 return money with a threat for 376

Page no : 2

(Guest)

@ Mr.Biswanath Roy

I did not mean to disrespect anyone though was just following the international forum standards of using the display name (Copy-Paste) in forums while replying to a particular member.

I did not use the name in my statements after that like addressing Barrister Somnath Chatterjee as 'Somnath Chatterjee or Senior Counsel Mr. Arun Jetly as' Arun Jetly''though I can understand your concern as per the etiquettes (Even if I would have used @Biswanath Roy in the statements then it means I am addressing you but not disrespecting though I apologize again if I made you think that way) we have in our society and I am glad that I adhere to the same but I was referring to the display name as I do know how to address elders while communicating.

Had I been at your place then I would have felt the same, I apologize for the misunderstanding we got here. I appreciate your advise as rarely I got in Indian Law Forums as most of the people are making assumptions (for the past, however I am seeking advice what has already happened and how to proceed in future) or advertising their services. As I have noticed in all these days, advertisement is not allowed as per the Indian Law (as I have seen notices in many advocates websites that as per the Indian Law they are not allowed to ad and all that).

In this forum only you and Mr.K.K.Ganguly, properly addressed the query the way I expected and we do in our forums instead of beating around the bush which results nothing. Who has that much time specially the professionals to come along with a hypothetical query and only a professional like you can understand the precious time which we need to save for the country.

@ Mr. Sudhir Kumar

As far as I know all the forums in the world are free (Could you please name a paid service forum without any product? Though, its the first forum in my experience with that much traffic and members but less number of replies in many topics) and thats what most of the forums mean untill they are any product based forums where you buy a digital product and then use the inhouse forums for support.

As far as I have learnt from my experiences in life then nothing can be received in charity for free even by courtesy (not even an email id) though I have not been disrespectful to anyone. Its just web 2 is interactive but not expressive, I am also waiting for web 3, lets see when we gonna create it.

@ Mr. T. Kalaiselvan,

It again depends upon once experiences and as my friend and I are not advocates so we don't seek evidences in everything before acting as advocates might do as per their profession. Obviously if we would have given money to someone unknown but needy we would have taken proofs but we never expected this way though its a learning curve and if something never happened in life that does not mean it would never happen else innovations would stop though only fools do it.

My friend is a doctor in the top medical college of India, might be a fool in your field. We don't have time for even doing timepass in our life, he is busy in Medical Research and I am busy in Computer Security Research for the country so nothing is hypothetical here.

Forums are there for rendering advices like the one I seek. I am needy and learner of law as well as I see people suffering the injustice in the country because of lack of knowledge of the law. I don't know what do you mean by learning law or needy for a common man and how do you differentiate between the two as per your statement.

And if the owner of the forum or any official moderator states the same (Though, its mentioned here---- Let us grow stronger by mutual exchange of Knowledge) then I am out from here as I did not find proper number of replies in many topics started by other people like this---- https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/False-rape-accusation-on-a-blind-person-107999.asp#.VADfnWNafVE and have seen many spam topics in the forum for so many days without deletion. So, do you think are you justifying your profession if you are a member of the forum with unanswered topics like mentioned above.

If ever you will come in a forum owned by us then we will consider you needy for the time and a learner for the future so that by learning or referring the advices from us you would be helpful for others thus making the society better in every possible way and would give advices for free in a proper and timely manner for which a consultant charges an amount you can' t imagine in our respective field.

At this point of time, I am not in a mood to start a forum for lawyers and we believe if something exists then not to start a new one and better be innovative for something new but if it would be required then I won't hesitate to start one which would be only for advices and sharing of knowledge as we do not run the forums to fetch money or advertising though it helps in the server cost and we would seek advocates like Roy Sir.

I have seen few lawyer forums but most of them are not for sharing of knowledge of our law which would be helpful in many ways. I hope you would have seen many times that the one who knows someone in any govt department or private firm can easily get a work done for him instead of his neighbour who in lack of law's knowledge does nothing and live a scared life from people known as Dabangs in our society which can be treated well if one seeks legal knowledge and thats what I was trying to learn.

Mr. Modi (We trusted him without any evidence :) can't do anything alone, we need to change ourselves first. I appreciate your valuable time for the comment, though.

Thank You
Regards
Learning Law

(Guest)

And yes, I forgot to mention Mr.LoneFighter who is eager to share his knowledge than many other advocates here who are sending PMs to seek their services. I appreciate people like him instead of advocates advertising the stuff.

What would I seek if I don't understand the consequences of the situation so justify the profession you are in. Life is not only about money, no one gonna live for ever better help each other in improving the society till the time we are here.

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     30 August 2014

@Mr.Learning Law,

I am sorry to state further that it is almost our national character  not to admit our fault instead we narrate various reasons to put hedge upon our own fault just to evade our wrongs.  What is the necessity to post such a long statement on the issue by misusing your time and energy instead of tendering SORRY? In this context I need add here an incident which was occurred at GHANA while I participated in a LAW CONFERENCE there as one of the GUEST LECTURER.  While I was called on the dias by one of the organizer he addressed me as GHANA LULU  B.N.ROY.  At the tea break I asked him why he addressed me as GHANA LULU ?  He replied that he was confused whether he would call me as Mr.  ...........because I am from Independent India and I may not like British etiquette as Mr. so he addressed me as LULU which means friend.  So also you could have addressed us as LEARNED EXPERT instead of addressing us with bare name.

(Guest)

Roy Sir, Clarifications are always necessary to move ahead in life, atleast according to me. It hardly took 5 to 10 minutes to write it and apology was included in that. If you have noticed my first reply to you, I did not use bare name there. The second reply was consist of two separate replies for two different users and then I used @ for the username. Still, I understand the way you took it as I said had I been at your place then would have felt the same.

I agree with the incident as while interacting with other researchers we need to take care of the same as at times we don't know how one would feel by prefix Mr. as it is not liked by many.

I agree to you but as I said it was only for referring while replying to multiple users in a post. Never used bare them while interating in the paras. @ was used to refer to the user name and this forum is using display name unlike other forums so sorry for that. Moreover, this forum is not serving the purpose what I thought of, before joining it.

You can notice the number of replies in any thread in comparison to other forums from the respective field. Later on, I found out that Interactive Media is running it and the purpose is money and all that, not the moto to serve, though other forums start with a moto and then fetch money for the server cost and other expenses. Once again, I thank you for the advice and now its time to leave from here. Sorry, if I made you felt that way though the intentions were not the same.

Cya later somewhere in life or moreover whenever you will notice a legal forum serving the purpose of discussion and learning law for the general people then you are welcomed there as it would be maintained by me but would be run by genuine lawyers like you. Spammers & assumptions would be not allowed because as far as I know law needs proof.

Thank You
Learning Law could be learninglaw.com but the domain is not available

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     31 August 2014

@ Member (account deleated),

My dear young man, forget the subject issue.  As an elderly person in the society I only wanted to guide you properly to maintain manners nothing more than that . Take it easy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register