refund of court fees

I have filed a Spl.C.S for Specific Performance and now the dispute is settled out of Court. He have paid my amount and done a registered sale deed for which i was the consenting party. I have no dispute for the same. Now if I wish to get maximum refund for the court fees which i have paid for filling the suit what is the process? it is better to withdraw the suit? or submit compromise deed and get compromise decree? or to do compromise in Lok Adalat? What should I do so that I will get maximum refund for court fees? 


the best thing to get it referred to Lokadalat, where there is every possibility ofgetting back your CF.


U file memo stating that suit is settled out of court or submit to refer to lokadalath after compromise then pray to order to refund court fee then court will order to refund.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x