Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar   24 October 2020

Refund of advance payment

Sir- In the month of April 2020, I paid an advance of 1 lac rupees through online offer price to one of the renowned builder. They have mentioned in the advertisement that 100% refund, if we cancel the booking on or before 31st May 2020. I spoke to the sales guys on 15th May 2020 and informed that I m cancelling my booking and want a refund. On a safer note, I sent a mail to them on the same on 30th May 2020. Till now, they have not given the money. I have called them multiple times and sent more than 20 mails. A month back I got a mail from Customer Relations team that my booking is cancelled as per the terms I will not get back the amount and it is forfeited!!! When contacted the sales guys they inform that I will get back the amount, but they refuse to give it in mail. Please advise how to get my hard earned money back. Thank You.


 4 Replies

Adv Vinay Mathur + 8447131770 (Advocate)     24 October 2020

You complaint to Rera Authority with advertisement copy and emails copy.

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     24 October 2020

issue legal notice through Advocate first.

Hemant Agarwal ( Mumbai : 9820174108)     24 October 2020

1. You can file a Police FIR, requesting investigation and charge-sheet, for various offences like Cheating, Intimidation, Fraud, Breach of Trust, Mischief etc.... against the person, supported with all relevant supporting Documents, Evidences & Witnesses.

2.  IF the Police does not take action, THEN you can file private criminal case u/s 156(3) Cr.P.C., in the local Magistrates court, seeking directions to the Police to investigate and file charge sheet.  The said Person may come down for settlement.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

Kumar   25 October 2020

Thank You, sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query