LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nikhil   16 April 2019

Rectification of sales deed.

Sir; I had observed that the Details of the Approval of Map mentioned in my Sales Deed is not Proper. I approached the Builder for the same. He acknowledge that it was a clercial error that had occurred. I ask him to get the same rectified. he agreed for the same. But is asking for the Original Sales Documents or Agreement so that he may pursue the thing. But the Original Paper is lying with the Bank for Loan against the Property. Kindly guide me how can i get the rectification of the same done.

 4 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     16 April 2019

inform the same to the builder. You and the builder can visit the bank and request the Bank Manager to show the original documents. Let the builder satisfy himself after seeing the originals.

Shashi Dhara   17 April 2019

U take Xerox copy from bank or apply for certified copy from subregistrar office.

Nikhil   17 April 2019


The issue is not with the builder as the builder had acknowledge his fault & had informed that they will get the same rectified but for the rectification the builder needs the original Documents for applying for the rectification process. But the Document is lying with the Bank. Sir I wish to know how can I get the same from the Bank so that I may redposit the same to the Bank after rectification.


Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     17 April 2019

you can write to the Bank about the error and request the Manager to return the originals for rectification purpose.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query